Saturday, February 25, 2017

Well, hi

I thought I maybe shouldn't contaminate my language learning nerd blog with any more "dark" posts, so I created this blog here as a quick and easy outlet for all the stuff that's going on inside my head and which I feel the need to write down.

Posts here will be either in English or German, depending on my mood or how fast I need to type or how I'm able to convey feelings in either of these languages.

For my more peace, love and harmony-ish blog about Na'vi, visit Tskxekeng ne tìyo' - for more info about me and/or my art, go to SickDelusion.com.

Ah and greetings to that fucktard who took sickdelusion.blogspot.com in order to never post something ever up til today.

Also, this blog isn't a cry for help or begging for pity - you can keep that to yourself (constructive thoughts are always welcome tho). It's just here for me to sort my thoughts and to get 'em out of my head. Simple as that.


"You don't have to watch me sewing myself back together again"
Nothing To See Here

No comments:

Post a Comment